Sankalp - The Taste of India



Just as the name suggest, if you want the taste of India, you need to rush to enjoy time with Sankalp, situated in Oud Metha Road, near Lamcy plaza.
Oud Metha is home to several restaurants, which suits to Jain, Vegetarians & Vegans. What separates Sankalp from other restaurants is their authentic Indian Punjabi & Chinese food. If you want to get a taste of Indian Chinese food, this is the place you must visit. We tried their mouthwatering ‘Chatpata Chinese Sizzler’. The sizzling platter included Noodles, Rice, Manchurian & Paneer Chili – all you want to eat in Chinese cuisine. I can’t get over with the taste which I wanted for so long. There are many Chinese restaurants but they won’t give you the same taste of India, I think Sankalp has done it!


 
 
 
Next we wanted to try their different specialty, which as per them was the Punjabi food. So, we ordered their Paneer Veg Gungatz which is mix of two vegetables separated by Papad. The taste was too good and I loved it.
 
We were so full but couldn’t resist the sizzling brownie from the menu. We had to eat it.  

 
The restaurant is quire famous and open for parties, they do it in the same area where the dining is and is good to accommodate 50 to 60 people.
Vegetarian – 100%
Satvik Food – Available
Jain Food – Available
I recommend Sankalp for their Indian style Chinese food

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parenting tips of Boss Mumma!

My Maid - My Aid - My Lifeline

Difficulties